SHOCK3 SHOCK3

dude:

Shock 4. seriously, its YOUR duty as part of awesomeness to continue being awesome.

and also, where can I find the music that was during the fight?

keep it up. 5/5 10/10.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

5 years -

5 years bro ive been in love with Madness- never gets old and is NEVER dull. this is Pro Stat man- i cant get over the smooth animation and the weapon details you've got going.

keep it coming bro.

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse

Fantastic and very simplistic fun TOP SCORE :4809+

This game is uber fun,man! Great job on the concept, keeping it simple, yet very, very challenging- I really appreciated the thought going into the game as you do level up and obtain different "heads" and weapon upgrades and new weapons throughout!! Certainly a great way to keep you entertained! I would suggest being able to create your own character, pick a different level and perhaps adding new weapons in the next installment! Keep up the good work!!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Zombie

ANYTHING to do with zombies is where you'll find me. this is THE best zombie flash ive seen yet. seriously lets get a third one rollin in bro.

definitely keep up with the great gamage.

Insanctuary - Back & Fort Insanctuary - Back & Fort

Snow Fall...

As I was standing amidst the snow covered mountain, I could honestly see for miles, perhaps as far as the eyes could see. Not a sound drawing near, yet except for the faint fall of the snowflakes. Slight breeze flows forth as I take that deep breath of the fresh mountain air, no one around but me. Peaceful and calming, there is a strange mystery about life that many seek, many try to conjure within themselves. As for me, sitting on this vast mountain top with surrounding snow covered pine, I cant help but smile, knowing i'm connected to this place, living through these hardships, ive become clean. Restoring my heart, I am honestly in my sanctuary as of now. Coming to, I cant help but smile once again...knowing, my reality is here- helping me build myself to a stronger state of soul.

-that is what I honestly felt after listening to this song- Moved, intrigued and very satisfied- I come to this place often b/c of this piece. thank you friend for creating such a driven song.

Insanctuary responds:

I am very honored to have provided such a world for everyone again. I am happy that you guys are happy :D I really enjoyed this visual you had, how you were able to string these words together, with both emotion, and complexity. In which the deepness of our human mind. It's so simple, yet so complex. Thankyou for another lovely read. ^^

TranceCrafter - Timeless Demo4 TranceCrafter - Timeless Demo4

DO NOT

switch out the vocals bro. it is PERFECT for this song. seriously, sure its a bit off in some notes and no i dont mean the singing i meant starting and stopping in some areas. Your voice goes along with this song more than just fine. KEEP it. With that said, i would love to see more of this type of stuff from you and im sure everyone else does as well- keep it up man.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

bad F*cking ass evil -

zombies and evil go hand in hand - im definitely getting the 28 days vibe. keep this stuff goin dude insanely amazing

Evil-Dog responds: